Temasek Polytechnic 2007-2014 (Senior Lecturer)
- Giving Lectures on 20th Century Fashion History & Fashion Drawing (AEM Program)
- To explore major art, cultural and social movements which have significant impact on the evolution of fashion through the age.
- Identify the key features and reapplication of these elements when designing in the current context.
- Aimed at aspiring student with an interest in fascinating of fashion style, Help student to identify different types of garment details & put their ideas across with irresistible effect.
Fashion Workshop for BHG Staff Training Engaged by Retail Academy 2007-2009, 2012
- To enable the fashion sales staff to be more confident in their job and have better ability to help customers shopping for fashion wear accessories.
- Understand different types of body silhouette and make wise recommendation to customer.
- Recognized of basic care labels and common fabrics material care methods
- Understand the principles of colour, update on current colour trend, and colour forecast.
Nanyang Academy of Fine Art 2005-2007 (Senior Lecturer)
- Giving Lectures on Product Development, Portfolio Development, Fashion Forecasting.
- Composition Elements of Detail, Fabric application applied towards garment, guide student to plan a collection by targeting customer and choosing fabrics & colours to create a cohesive look..
- Guidance for student to build an eye-catching portfolio that will sell their designs.
- Giving Information about leading-edge colour direction, new fabric concept and learn about fashion forecasting presentation.
Ivy Fashions Pte Ltd (Senior Design Consultant) 1993-1997 – Senior Design Consultant cum Operation Manager and part shareholder of company.
- Managing the company’s marketing operation.
- Designs and negotiates with clientele on projects which also include fittings coordination and measurement of uniforms.
- Travel to coordinate work for overseas clients, hotels and corporate projects with overseas tailors in sample production, and before acceptance.
Lasalle International Fashion School (Canadian Affiliated) Senior Lecturer 1989-1994 (Presently known as Raffles Lasalle S’pore)
- Pioneer lecturer and coordinator of courses outline into training of new lecturers.
- Giving Lectures on Fashion Line & Colours, Drawing Illustration III,Ill, Silhouette and Design Construction.
- Composition Elements of Detail, Fabric application applied towards garment. – Coordinating and guidance for graduation shows.
- Travelled with groups of students to overseas for fashion trade shows on learning exposures experience.
PaLin Art School (Senior Design Lecturer) 1981-1988
- Senior lecturer and Advisor for fashion design Faculty and coordinator for annual fashion department Graduation Shows.